Johnson Tucker is a firm of chartered general practice surveyors and chartered building surveyors serving the North East of England.
Our main core areas of work are: -
- Commercial property management
- Leasehold advisory work / landlord and tenant
- Property investment advice
- Provide expert valuations reports on commercial properties
- Expert residential valuations and reports
- Building surveying
We advise on commercial and residential properties.
We advise investors on all aspects of property ownership through the full cycle from purchase, day to day management including rent collection and service charges, landlord and tenant matters such as lease renewals and rent reviews, repairs and maintenance, dilapidations and disposals.
In the residential field our services include valuations for secured lending, tax, probate and matrimonial purposes; expert witness reports and advice on purchase/off market property.
We also: -
- Act for occupiers whether through freehold ownership or a lease
- Provide capital and rental valuations and advice on purchase
- Deal with service charge issues, rent reviews and lease renewals
- Advise on repairs and dilapidations as well as other aspects of a tenants liability under a lease
- Help ratepayers keep their rates liability as low as possible
- Advise on development and carry out feasibility studies. We can provide a full project management service
- Provide expert valuation services for other professionals such as solicitors and accountants
- Act as Expert Witness in property disputes.