We aim to provide a fully transparent and accountable management service working with the client in a way that always provides them with best value.
We take full responsibility for the day-to-day management of a client‘s property ensuring that it operates smoothly for the benefit of the tenants. Owners of properties have an ever increasing burden of responsibility with increasing red tape. Our aim is to relieve our clients of this administrative burden.
We ensure that we deal with tenants in a fair and transparent way providing one point of contact for all matters. In this way we make sure that we get to know the tenants and build up mutual trust and confidence.
We take full responsibility for financial reporting, producing simple to understand bespoke financial reports to meet individual client‘s requirements. These normally tie in with the client‘s quarterly VAT reporting cycle. We certainly do not produce reams of paperwork from computer-generated reports.
Our management clients can rely on our team‘s diverse range of skills, providing strategic investment and property management advice, conducting landlord and tenant negotiations such as lease renewals and rent reviews and agreeing lettings and disposals, in one seamless package.
Our aim is to take full control of property management and tenant liaison, leaving the client with more time to concentrate on taking their business forward in a strategic way.
Management services call on a wide range of skills including
- Drawing up clear and unambiguous management agreements to ensure that our responsibilities and charging structure are not open to any misunderstanding
- Reviewing all existing contracts to ensure best value. Renegotiating contracts and re-tendering where appropriate
- Reviewing existing tenancies and agreements. Looking for opportunities to add value
- Drawing up realistic service charge budgets. Liasing with tenants to smooth through any changes or one off expenditure requirements
- Administering the service charge and ensuring that all suppliers provide a service which meets or exceeds expectations
- Providing client and tenants with easy to understand service charge reports
- Ensuring that rent and service charge is collected in a timely fashion.
- Dealing with rent reviews and lease renewals
- Ensuring that the tenants comply with their obligations under their leases. Taking such action as necessary to deal with any breach. Where appropriate arranging for our Building Surveyors to prepare Schedules of Dilapidations
- Accounting to the client including provision of VAT reports
- Continually monitoring all aspects and looking for opportunities to add value or save costs.